Unlock 4: Unlock-4 guidelines have been issued. It has also been instructed to run Metro trains from 7th September. Let’s say that unlock-4 will be applicable across the country till 30th September. It says that the states will not be able to put a lockdown on their part. States have to obey the rules of the Centre. These activities will remain banned 1. Cinema halls, swimming bridges will remain closed 2. International air travel to visit passengers will remain closed 3. Schools and colleges to remain closed until September 30
#Unlock4 Social/academic/sports/entertainment/cultural/religious/ political functions & other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons, from Sept 21: Govt of India https://t.co/TB1aevteYu— ANI (@ANI) August 29, 2020
The services expected for the resumptions.
- Religious, academy, social and political events to be relaxed from September 21, with a maximum crowd of 100 people gathered
- Metro Rail to be launched from September 7
- Students from Class 9th to 12th will be able to go to school, but only to seek advice
- Online education will continue
- The state government can allow 50 per cent teachers and other staff to come to school for online education.
subscribe chauhansameer.com for delhi news, latest career news, latest jobs alerts etc.