Coronavirus: The government of India releases guidelines for citizens coming from abroad, the conditional exemption for pregnant women and children under 10 years of age amid the corona crisis. The citizens stranded abroad are being brought to the country under the Vande Bharat Abhiyan amidst the Corona crisis. The Ministry of Health and Welfare has issued a new guideline for citizens coming from abroad. Which has been given a strong exemption for pregnant women and children under 10 years of age? The government has categorically stated that those who come to India from abroad will have to bear the cost of the flight and 14 days of quarantine. According to media reports, the new guidelines issued in the government. It says what the passengers will have to do during the yatra and what not to do. At the same time, every passenger will have a thermal screening at the time of boarding in flight or only, and thereafter they will be allowed to travel. The government categorically stated that people who will have symptoms of the disease. They will not be allowed to come to India. A guideline has been issued on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for citizens coming from abroad.
What are the government guidelines for peoples coming from abroad?
Which says that all passengers going abroad will be required to be quarantined for 14 days. Out of this, 7 days will have to be spent at the center by the government, and after which they will be in-home isolation for 7 days. The entire cost of quarantine will have to be paid to citizens coming from abroad.
1. Citizens coming from abroad will have to give in writing to the government that they are ready to stay in Quarantine for 14 days.
2. Pregnant women coming from abroad under 10 years of age will have to live with the condition with their parents. At the same time, the state government has to take responsibility. Which can remain home isolation for 10 days directly?
3. All traveling passengers will have to keep the Arogya setu app on their phones.
4. All passengers have to undergo their checks before boarding the flight or ship
. 5. The self-declaration form will also have to be filled in two copies. A copy of it has to be deposited at the immigration center.
6. Everyone must maintain social distance.
7. Passengers who will be found to have symptoms of the disease during screening. All of them are in the hospital according to protocol. subscribe chauhansameer.com for the latest delhi news, delhi news, delhi news today.