chauhansameer.com

Delhi news | Opinions | Delhi News Today

India china border fight: 20 Indian and 43 Chinese soldiers killed in latest border violence.

India china border fight: 20 Indian and 43 Chinese soldiers killed in latest border violence.

India china border fight: 20 Indian and 43 Chinese soldiers killed in latest border violence.

India china border fight, india china latest border tension, india china border clash, 43 chinese soldiers kille din border fight with India.

India and China have lost their lives for the first time after 45 years on the disputed border. Last night in Galwan Valley of eastern Ladakh (15/100/2009) June 16) At 19 soldiers, including an Indian army officer, were killed in a face-to-face clash with the Chinese and Indian forces.
The Indian army issued an official statement late Tuesday night saying, “The Indian and Chinese forces have retreated from the Galwan area. On the night of June 15/16, there was a clash between the troops of the two countries. In the areas of clashes and standoffs, 17 Indian soldiers were seriously injured while on duty. The 17 soldiers were killed in a critically critically-high temperature and extremely high altitude area below zero degree. A total of 20 Indian soldiers have died. The Indian Army is committed to safeguarding the integrity and sovereignty of the country,” he said.

India china border fight: 20 Indian and 43 Chinese soldiers killed in latest border violence.


Earlier, the Indian Army in its statement had said that a military officer and two jawans were killed. The statement also said that senior military officials from both countries are talking about reducing tensions.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh had a review meeting with the army chief on Tuesday following a violent clash between the two countries on Monday on the border line of mutual control between India and China in eastern Ladakh, according to pti. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar was also present at the meeting

Chang Shuili, spokesman for the Western Theater Command of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), said the statement was posted on the PLA’s official Vabo account, according to China’s state-run xinhua news agency. In the statement, Chang said that India firmly stopped its troops and proceeded on the right track of dialogue to end the dispute.
“Indian troops violated their promise and once again crossed the LAC,” Chang said. Deliberately provoked Chinese forces and attacked them. This led to a face-to-face clash between the two sides and caused casualties. I demand that India strictly stop its troops and resolve the dispute through dialogue.”

After 45 years, someone lost his life on the border
The two armies have been facing a face-off in Ladakh since the beginning of last month. Last month, troops from the two countries grappled in Pangong in eastern Ladakh and Nakula in Sikkim and tensions have prevailed since then. Since then, a large number of troops from both countries have been stationed on the border. Earlier, a soldier was killed on the Indo-China border in 1975, 45 years ago. The Indian Army patrol was then attacked by the Chinese army on the LAC in Arunachal Pradesh. Earlier in 1967, there was a violent clash between the two troops on the border in Nathu La.


The Indian media is also talking about the loss of Chinese troops, but it has not yet been confirmed, nor has China said anything. It is said that it will have an impact on all bilateral relations between the two countries and the agreement reached to maintain peace along the border between the two countries since 1993 will also be affected. The border between the two countries has been tense for the past 40 days and no solution has been found so far. India said on Tuesday that China should respect the line of mutual control. The Chinese Foreign Ministry said Indian troops violated the border twice on Monday and attacked the Chinese army in a provocative attack. Both China and India accused each other of not respecting the LAC.

counter-charge
Replying to media queries after the incident, Indian External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said, “The senior commanders’ meeting on June 6 was quite good and agreed to the process of reducing tensions. Thereafter, there was a series of meetings of the commanders on the spot to implement the consensus at the ground level which was made between the senior officers.” Anurag Srivastava added, “We expected everything to happen easily but the Chinese side withdrew from the agreement that the Line of Mutual Control (LAC) in the Galwan Valley would be respected. There were casualties from both sides, which could have been avoided if the Chinese side had properly adhered to the high-level consensus,” he said.