Photo Credit – Financial express
Delhi government relaxes lockdown for some services, see here full list Delhi’s Kejriwal government has allowed pathological laboratories in the capital to bookstores and plumbing services. The Delhi government has relaxed lockdown to introduce some services in the national capital. Delhi’s Kejriwal government has allowed pathological laboratories in the capital to bookstores and plumbing services. In an April 27 order, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) had allowed inter-state travel of health workers, laboratory technicians, and scientists. Let us know what services are getting started in Delhi. These services started in Delhi.
1. Healthcare: Veterinary hospitals, dispensaries, clinics, pathological laboratories, vaccines, and drug sales and supplies.
2. Circulation: Inter and intra-state travel of all healthcare workers and scientists, including Y Air, is allowed if necessary.
3. Shell Homes: Running homes for children, disabled, mentally handicapped, senior citizens, destitute, women, and widows have been relaxed in lockdown.
4. Services provided by self-employed people such as electricians, plumbers, or water repairs have been relaxed.
5. Shops selling electric fans have also been allowed to open.
6. School bookshops have been allowed to be opened for education. The lockdown starting from March 25 has been extended till May A day after extending the lockdown, MHA had issued detailed guidelines for adherence to states and union territories. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) had also said that the states could review the situation and give some of the same in the lockdown. According to reports, the Delhi government has now relaxed after reviewing the situation of the Coronavirus in the capital a source told chauhansameer.com.